I don't like the noise of the crowd mixed with the music...
John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
I don't like the noise of the crowd mixed with the music...It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current -
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Still I think it's a good comp, at least, the cd 2
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Been giving this a going over again and really loving it! Great 'getting ready to go out' music!Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Still going strong in my house too ... sunny morning music to ease you into the day.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Really solid mix IMO. Picked it up about 6 months after it was released and I really enjoyed it - CD2 gets really good around track 8/9.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment