^^ Thank you !!
“We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live in 2013
Collapse
X
-
Re: “We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live in 20
^^ Thank you !!The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: “We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live in 20
Turdley is a douche. But he's right on this stuff at least.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: “We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live in 20
If you really want to be scared, read this article. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...tacenter/all/1
Sad thing is whoever gets into power, from either party, will not want to give up any of these authorities of surveillance, search, or seizure once he or she gets into office because no sitting President wants to be the next one who f's it up on his or her watch. I have no idea how we will ever get our freedoms back, if ever.I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
-
Re: “We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live in 20
Wow, it took 18 posts for someone to pretend the original post and link didn't even exist.If you really want to be scared, read this article. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...tacenter/all/1
Sad thing is whoever gets into power, from either party, will not want to give up any of these authorities of surveillance, search, or seizure once he or she gets into office because no sitting President wants to be the next one who f's it up on his or her watch. I have no idea how we will ever get our freedoms back, if ever.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: “We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live in 20
Now that I've read the entire thread - My bad Mariner. I skipped the first four lines of your opening post. I definitely thought the subject matter sounded familiar. That article made a very deep impression on me as well.
Does anyone really think this will be isolated to just the Republicans or just the Democrats? It isn't at all about one party. It's about what will keep whatever party is governing in power. It is about allowing fear to direct our political & security discourse. It is the reason that up until this very day the terrorists won on 9/11.
We made it so by giving up our freedoms & not prosecuting those in high office who took them away. Now each successor will continue down the same road.
The terrorists won on 9/11.I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment