If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to the promised land, where dreams become reality,the imagination to power,imagine and get to do reality are the same thing,be where I want to be and with who I want to be, I cannot be more happy, let’s see if I can get some of that happiness… on this occasion I wish to convey [...]
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.