D Formation - La Noche
What are you listenin to right now?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: What are you listenin to right now?
I was just listenin to a Zabiela's mix in Moscow (Feb 2004) and I before that I was listenin to a Ritchie Hawtin Set (EM)... I find a lot of similarities, excuse me for my incompetence... but is Zabiela influenced by Hawtin? I know he uses his mixer, but is there more to the cover?Comment
-
Re: What are you listenin to right now?
Steve Porter Live at Plattenleger 02-13-05
awesome..gets better with each listenbrother man gonna break a window
gonna steal a hubcap
gonna smoke a joint
brother man gonna go to jail
the man who tried to steal america ... is not in jail
we beg your pardon americaComment
-
Re: What are you listenin to right now?
phonofunk & john acquaviva - live at chemistry mainstage - jan. 31, 2004 & it kicks!!
sigpicComment
-
-
Re: What are you listenin to right now?
Russki / RussianOriginally posted by Danil.Originally posted by Jibgollythen dont read it roooskie
what is the rooskie???Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment