^
Any Decent Trance Out There Nowadays?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: Any Decent Trance Out There Nowadays?
"She's the queen of my double-wide trailer with the polyester curtains and the redwood deck. Now she's runnoft and I've got the trailer, damn her black heart and her pretty redneck."
What? I don't see the problem
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Any Decent Trance Out There Nowadays?
ironically, i read this thread yesterday at work and when i drove home from work, marcus schulz gdjb was on XM... i haven't listened to trance in a long time and i thought his set was great. i'll have to check out some more of the suggestions here.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Any Decent Trance Out There Nowadays?
Simon - the markus shultz mix is perfect. thank you my friend.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Any Decent Trance Out There Nowadays?
https://soundcloud.com/everybodywantstobethedj/van-bellen-set-99percentrecordings
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Any Decent Trance Out There Nowadays?
So, your preferred genre is trance? If so, i don't understand the threadComment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Any Decent Trance Out There Nowadays?
EDM is his preferred genre... which contains sub-genres. one of which is trance.So, your preferred genre is trance? If so, i don't understand the thread
country is a genre too... it has sub-genres. drinkin, shootin, hangin with your lady, dogs, trains and incest.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Any Decent Trance Out There Nowadays?
EDM is a genre? Sorry love, but to me it's just an American acronym which conveys nothing at all. Was gonna ask if the guy was American then realised he's called florida something so didn't. No worries.
Anyway from your description country sounds far more interesting
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,527
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment