I can understand Kamal's feelings.
Time for Goodbye?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Time for Goodbye?
it would be sad.... it´s one of the 4 sites I visit daily.
I agree it would work fine even if it´s reduced to GYY, movies, d/lIt´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Time for Goodbye?
i'd be sorry to see it go but you gotta do what you gotta do kamal so i support your decisionComment
-
Re: Time for Goodbye?
MS has been part of my life for quite some time. So many great people over the years, and of course great music.
I appreciate this has been coming for a while now but I hope, really hope MS isn't harpooned.
I agree MS could be scaled down to a fair bit - just keep ye ole essentials
This is just a quick reflection as I'm heading out for a day of well deserved scoopage
Comment
-
Re: Time for Goodbye?
me too... although i'll admit even the nonsense thread has been getting little traffic lately.
I understand kamal's position, but it would be sad to see MS go. there are some good ideas to keep it alive. something to think about...Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Time for Goodbye?
so there's about 20 of us it looks like who give a damn
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Time for Goodbye?
oh poor audrey_w, can't figure out how to use the ignore function
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Time for Goodbye?
meet me at the VIP table dear, facing the dj, drinking hennessey
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment