If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I agree. But can we keep the one where I'm told I will be taken apart piece by piece, it's comedy gold.
Oh yeah, you're not mad at all - 6 posts in a row after and you're still going on about it. All because you couldn't deal with being called out on being trolled and maybe he possibility that no one gives a shit for your ongoing updates about your useless activities.
LOL - yeah, you're totally taking this in stride. Attention whore that you are.
Spending more time here than with your kids - what a model parent you are.
Watch this - he's going to keep going.
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
Oh yeah, you're not mad at all - 6 posts in a row after and you're still going on about it. All because you couldn't deal with being called out on being trolled and maybe he possibility that no one gives a shit for your ongoing updates about your useless activities.
LOL - yeah, you're totally taking this in stride. Attention whore that you are.
Spending more time here than with your kids - what a model parent you are.
Watch this - he's going to keep going.
Oh yes I am always going to keep going. Have we got to the part where you take me apart piece by piece? You seem to be wanting some attention yourself. As I said earlier no one knew you existed here until you went on your shouty little man routine. Oh how did you get on with the minesweeping? How many drinks did you steal?
Overall, I'm with the general consensus that the 2nd cd seems to be the strongest, but I'm kind of growing some love for the 3rd disc with it's darker feel. It's a strong mix for me, decent flow with the odd surge of crowd noise fading in and out at the right times, not detracting from the transition from track to track. It rates well so far, but we'll see after a couple of months if it ages well and merits repeat listens.
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
Oh yes I am always going to keep going. Have we got to the part where you take me apart piece by piece? You seem to be wanting some attention yourself. As I said earlier no one knew you existed here until you went on your shouty little man routine. Oh how did you get on with the minesweeping? How many drinks did you steal?
Thanks for proving me right LOL. And back to the I know you are but what am I meme. It's so awesome that you wear your attention whoring with pride, deluded into thinking this is something to be proud about. HAHAHAHA
I'm playing you like a game of Pong against Helen Keller (HK would be you, just in case you're frantically posting in anger again). And it pisses you off so much.
Are you so mad because your failure as a father? Is that why you're here? Don't want to confront that maybe they don't like you because you neglect them? Anything else you want to share with anyone in the hopes that they'll give a shit about what you say?
P.S. U mad bro? lol
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
Illustrious did this whole routine before. I think everyone remembers how that turned out. He was never the same after. He was gone not long after that. I always found playing computer games a bit childish tbh.
Sure. Says the guy who can't take being told that his postings are self absorbed nonsense.
Originally posted by Zover
I always found playing computer games a bit childish tbh.
Just out of curiosity, you got asperger's or something? Why do you keep offering up your opinions about off subject stuff like anyone is going to give a shit?
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
Toodles sweetheart, try not to get too angry about how badly you got owned today, okay? I'm sure we'll get an update from you when you decide to announce that you're taking a shit to keep the board informed of your activities.
And please don't abuse your kids like your parents did with you.
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
Toodles sweetheart, try not to get too angry about how badly you got owned today, okay? I'm sure we'll get an update from you when you decide to announce that you're taking a shit to keep the board informed of your activities.
And please don't abuse your kids like your parents did with you.
Lol, you even fell for the kids thread, after I had told you about elements of truth, you thick cunt. Have we got to the part where you take me apart yet, or is that to come?
Lol, you even fell for the kids thread, after I had told you about elements of truth, you thick cunt. Have we got to the part where you take me apart yet, or is that to come?
I got you using Cunt - so easy to manipulate you. I must have really pissed you off. You not being able to make any sense in your postings is kind of a tip off too.
Scroll up to your 6 posts in a row, bitching about how mad I got you, and how you keep denying it, like you're trying to convince yourself that you didn't get owned. You only repeated the part "piece by piece" in each one. LOL
Try to keep up with current events, there's a lot going on outside of you when you get around to taking your head out of your ass, snookums.
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
you guys need to shut the fuck up, ur argument is not even half entertaining as any of floridaoringe's…just sayin
And that's about as bad as you can get. You are both looking pretty pathetic guys. No winners here.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment