Book me because I am (visually) HOT
Collapse
X
-
Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT
but it's just not the same unless they're hung like a horseOriginally posted by chlo? harris
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back. -
Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT
[quote="Jibgolly"]didnt know this was a hip hop board.Originally posted by clintloveskeet, skeet, skeet!
[/quote
And this whole time I thought I was at home! :?
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT
Too bad she doesn't spin with turntables, she could put a picture of her giving head (er, or would that be needle) to the turntable arm and maybe scare up a few more gigs.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment