If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: [State of the Nation]Is the [ms] "relaunch" a flop?
Originally posted by GarryX
My point just being that there doesnt need to be loads of users and loads of new threads for people to still enjoy what we have here.
Ditto....
There are a ton of us who still visit [ms] and enjoy a good read...
I for one completely ignore any kind of debate as I have enough drama of my own... don't need online drama... boards are exactly what they were 10 years ago.. "online interaction" if anyone took it too seriously .. then they are crazy. I will keep coming back to [ms] for 10 good members vs 100000 bad ones... I choose to ignore the ignorant....que sera sera.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Re: [State of the Nation]Is the [ms] "relaunch" a flop?
Looks like my database access is working again... I just deleted a forum. I'll let you all figure out which one it was. (the threads were moved to GYY)
What should merge where and what should stay? Once we get some ideas that seem popular (including with Kamal) I can make some more changes.
Re: [State of the Nation]Is the [ms] "relaunch" a flop?
Originally posted by picklemonkey
Looks like my database access is working again... I just deleted a forum. I'll let you all figure out which one it was. (the threads were moved to GYY)
Re: [State of the Nation]Is the [ms] "relaunch" a flop?
Maybe I'm missing it but I'm very confused by this ongoing discussion about the state of MS.
Is the number of visitors a success metric and why is that? Is MS a business dependant on traffic?
The number of visitors have not affected my MS experience with the exception of missing some regulars' posts.
The nature of the internet means our presence is asymmetric, we will never all be on at the same time. It's not like we're a club and seeing the dancefloor empty at peak time.
Do we need more new threads? Sometimes new threads are started and there is little participation and I get the impression we're not interested in those topics, so those threads don't get started again. Sometimes new threads are started and people accuse the OP of spamming ... so what is one to do?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment