Oh Good Lord
"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Odd Nippies
^^Dude not cool...Comment
-
Re: Odd Nippies
prolapsed rectum.
Rectum....damn near killed'm!you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Odd Nippies
No I'm not perfectly o.k with that pic but I'm more not o.k with watching people or animals get killed. I was stating my opinion and didn't expect your vid to get removed. Sorry 'bout that.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Odd Nippies
oooooooooooh damn, I could light one up now.
plzThis is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Odd Nippies
do they come in unfiltereds 100's?you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Odd Nippies
cause i got bored with the horse, and i think grillz are funny as shit.
i even saw ones with vampire fangs on 'em.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment