look at it another way... what would be happening right now if IS or Al Qaeda or the taliban had access to jets/drones or even worse still nukes ?
France
Collapse
X
-
Re: France
look at it another way... what would be happening right now if IS or Al Qaeda or the taliban had access to jets/drones or even worse still nukes ? -
Re: France
well shit
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: France
Putin didn't say that. I've seen that bumper sticker on the back of a pickup that said the same thing about UBL after 9/11 and it was said by the US Marines.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: France
I know brotha - Banned pointed that out to me remember?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: France
US and allies do what they have to do and pay the price once in a while, that's it.. There are no good guys, there are no bad guys. I'm not judging the forms, just describing how i see it..
Being from Argentina who does not have any army whatsoever, always found remarkable how US army and american society in general fight really ridiculous wars for nothing more far than "freedom" causing tons of avoidable deaths ... From participating on coup d'etat in ridiculous countries like Nicaragua or Chile to nonsense on middle east..
When you are the most powerful country in the world, there are lots of responsabilities and consequences.. U.S is always ready to pay the price and families recieve american flag with the coffin. I respect that.
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: France
usually there is more to it on the face of it but we don't get that info because its some sort of intelligence, they don't just jump into a war because they feel like it... whether that intelligence is substantially based on facts or not to warrant action or not is the part that everyone argues about and that is where you start to get made up shit about banks and inside jobs etc etcBeing from Argentina who does not have any army whatsoever, always found remarkable how US army and american society in general fight really ridiculous wars for nothing more far than "freedom" causing tons of avoidable deaths ... From participating on coup d'etat in ridiculous countries like Nicaragua or Chile to nonsense on middle east.Comment
-
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment