Art Dept without Kenny Glasgow. :/
(I CAN'T BELIEVE) Renaissance is back!
Collapse
X
-
Re: (I CAN'T BELIEVE) Renaissance is back!
Art Dept without Kenny Glasgow. :/Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫ -
Re: (I CAN'T BELIEVE) Renaissance is back!
Bigger news. Sasha and Digweed played together again at MOS last night.Comment
-
Re: (I CAN'T BELIEVE) Renaissance is back!
yesssssssssssssssssssssComment
-
Comment
-
Re: (I CAN'T BELIEVE) Renaissance is back!
They better have recorded the set for Digger's Transitions show...Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: (I CAN'T BELIEVE) Renaissance is back!
Fuck me, they don't have much luck, do they?
** IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET THAT WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE RENAISSANCE ALBUM LAUNCH EVENT AT THE STEEL YARD ON SAT 21ST MAY **
As many of you may know, Jonny White (Art Department) sadly lost his brother on 28th April. He is back in Europe this weekend but has to fly back to Canada at the beginning of next week to deal with family matters related to their terrible loss.
We will be rescheduling the event and putting back the release date of the album.
If you have purchased tickets you can either contact the vendor for a full refund or wait for the revised date announcement.
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support for Renaissance and our thoughts are with Jonny and his family at this time.
A message from Jonny White:
"It is with great regret that I have to further cancel my shows from the 21st to the 23rd May, including the launch of my Renaissance Compilation Mix at the Steelyard in London & the Circoloco opening party in Ibiza. I will be back on tour this weekend but have to return home to Canada again next week.
Renaissance is a project that I have been looking forward to for a long time & I am bitterly disappointed that I can't make it, but rest assured we will be rescheduling the show once we find a suitable date.
Thank you guys so much for your messages, support and understanding through this. I'm very grateful to all of you.”
Comment
-
Re: (I CAN'T BELIEVE) Renaissance is back!
seems this will be finally released on Oct 14th
Renaissance The Mix Collection: Art Department: Amazon.co.uk: MusicComment
-
Re: (I CAN'T BELIEVE) Renaissance is back!
^^^^
thanks for the link....nice interview. Ian is one of my fave dj's, the Renaissance nights at Cross were pure class!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment