If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
To be honest, I was so excited to go see this cause of all the great reviews it received. However, when I went I thought it was semi slow and I didn't like the vilan or the ending. The endings fight was weak and short. Yes, the special effects were amazing but I also thought the first one (which I loved) special effects were amazing as well. As a result, I thought the first one blew away the second one. Obviously, to add my disclaimer here - just my opinion...
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment