I think you are amazing !! I would love to have the knowledge and abilites that you have, but I think I may left it too late
infinte Thanks ♫♫♫♫♫♫
Collapse
X
-
Re: infinte Thanks ♫♫♫♫♫♫
I think you are amazing !! I would love to have the knowledge and abilites that you have, but I think I may left it too late
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: infinte Thanks ♫♫♫♫♫♫
In the 90's/2000's I spent so many hours around my house, listening to amazing music and really wanting to share it with as many people as possible. Some of the the people on eBay selling sets soured that, and annoyed some very generous DJ's. People posting lots of negative post about DJ sets also does not help. Most DJ's want to please people, but when they get slated, sometimes they take it personal. I can't count the amount of sets that have done nothing for me on the first listen, but in the right environment or the right time they have been mind blowing. Normally if a set blows me away on the first listen, it normally doesn't stand the test of time. If I don't like it, it doesn't make it bad.Comment
-
Re: infinte Thanks ♫♫♫♫♫♫
^^ That last sentence is so true !!
May you keep sharing, and so will I
It is what it is all about !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: infinte Thanks ♫♫♫♫♫♫
Chunky, do you have a hq version without voice-overs of the transitions guest mix from 2009?Comment
-
Re: infinte Thanks ♫♫♫♫♫♫
I don't have it. There is only this bit
2007-03-21 - Danny Howells @ Made In Pawnshop VI, The Pawn Shop, WMC − MixesDBComment
-
Re: infinte Thanks ♫♫♫♫♫♫
I don't have it. There is only this bit
2007-03-21 - Danny Howells @ Made In Pawnshop VI, The Pawn Shop, WMC − MixesDB
Danny_Howells_-_Live_at_the_Pawnshop_Miami_(WMC)-SAT-03-21-2007-TALiON
https://mega.nz/#F!iQUAAQzA!sVVgIZpGwQ5itdK6KP1VeAComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment