CD2 is F*cking Awesome!!
john digweed live in brooklyn
Collapse
X
-
Re: john digweed live in brooklyn
its always going to be rough listing to something that was played in a club at home.. I am actually surprised how much of those live in sets is in fact enjoyable in a home/car setting.
That being said, I am digging cd1 quite a bit : )Comment
-
Re: john digweed live in brooklyn
helps to have Naveen G warm up for 2.5 hours
https://soundcloud.com/fictionlab/inthelab-with-naveen-g"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: john digweed live in brooklyn
i wasnt really bored but i did find myself skipping through that god awful track and a later one where the female vocal seems to repeat itself constantly. other than those 2 tracks, good so far.. into cd2"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER
Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201
by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud
Antarez on hearthis.at
Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.atComment
-
Re: john digweed live in brooklyn
Started at cd 1 and went shopping and it flowed very nicely, I let the cd put me into the beginning of the night headspace and went with it. It had some nice grooves in it and I'm 2/3 through cd 2 and it is flowing very nicely together, can't wait to hear where it goes over the next 3 cd's.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment