OK. Has ANYONE ACTUALLY been to the conference? I'm planning on attending and might go with my buddies new label. So you might think of being on the lookout for http://www.portamentorecords.com/ at the next WMC. As I'll probably be right around them. http://www.myspace.com/portamentorecords
Winter music conference dates announced
Collapse
X
-
Re: Winter music conference dates announced
OK. Has ANYONE ACTUALLY been to the conference? I'm planning on attending and might go with my buddies new label. So you might think of being on the lookout for http://www.portamentorecords.com/ at the next WMC. As I'll probably be right around them. http://www.myspace.com/portamentorecords -
Re: Winter music conference dates announced
i dont know anyone who's been to the actual conference.
but i have heard it's in excess of $300 for the pass.
in some cases that pass gets you in to some events, but none of the real juicy ones.Comment
-
-
Re: Winter music conference dates announced
thanks steven. I was suggesting that instead of a subforum under USA, but yeah.
Comment
-
Re: Winter music conference dates announced
thanks Jib for telling me about that one. i really just want to see the shows, and soak up the rays. that and to see someone walking back to their hotel at 10AM covered in sand. LOL.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Winter music conference dates announced
Originally posted by jeffrey collinsthanks Jib for telling me about that one. i really just want to see the shows, and soak up the rays. that and to see someone walking back to their hotel at 10AM covered in sand. LOL.
pic I took last year... it wasn't remoh, but it's still hilarious
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Winter music conference dates announced
I had a dj buddy that went in 2004 and said he was standing around trying to watch DD while this arab looking guy kept bumping into him, a friend told him it was Behrouz. Talk about bumping into the right people down there.Originally posted by Jibgolly110% true.
last year at the movim party i stood behind the owner of Crobar, New York trying to order a beer.
you just never know who you're standing next to.Comment
-
Re: Winter music conference dates announced
just hang with me..god only knows were ill wind up at 10 amOriginally posted by jeffrey collinsthanks Jib for telling me about that one. i really just want to see the shows, and soak up the rays. that and to see someone walking back to their hotel at 10AM covered in sand. LOL.
read about last WMC at http://www.darkdrums.com/blog/?p=12Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment