then bump me to a medium black.
MercuryServer T-Shirts
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: MercuryServer T-Shirts
Yep, but with the wrong colors. Pickle and I are both asking for black, not blue. Sorry to be a whiney bitch.Originally posted by Encryptionquantities updatedPush the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer T-Shirts
oh sure pickle. after the online wars you started over the single large. i'll concede it to jarble187.once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer T-Shirts
Originally posted by jarble187Yep, but with the wrong colors. Pickle and I are both asking for black, not blue. Sorry to be a whiney bitch.
NO SHIRT FOR YOU!Comment
-
-
Re: MercuryServer T-Shirts
oh yeah, im a large if they shrink, or medium if they are pre shrunk.... E has my info for fed ex.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer T-Shirts
Yeah, in all seriousness mine hasn't shrunken a bit. Actually, I was telling my wife the other day how surprised I am that it hasn't even faded. I've had it for almost 8 months now, washing it at least 50 times or so and not one bit of fading as far as I can tell.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer T-Shirts
Do the black shirts not have the logo on the back or the web address on the arms?Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer T-Shirts
they are printed exactly the same (both blue and black)www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: MercuryServer T-Shirts
sweet...they look good boyz!Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer T-Shirts
shit I just fucked up the blue quantities looks like it, I'll have to double check them when I get homewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment