what would you do?
If you were me....
Collapse
X
-
If you were me....
and you worked at a furniture store and you slung some furniture today and then you found out that the crystal method are playing at the varsity theater tomorrow night and the proceeds went to the red cross and the tickets were only 10 bucks but you had scheduled a date with a chick you've been trying to stab for a while now....
what would you do?
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicTags: None -
Re: If you were me....
take her to crystal method if the tix were that cheap and do her at the concertwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: If you were me....
Do some crystal meth, go to crystal method, do the girl.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: If you were me....
Both replies are good advise...but maybe you should take her out for dinner and drinks first 'cause the tickets are so cheap! What ever you do, don't miss the show.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: If you were me....
if you already know the girl then she should have an idea of your love of EDM ...
take her to dinner and then tell her you want to share something with her that is very special to you... then mention that you want to specially go because all the proceds go to charity..by this time her panties should be wet!!!Comment
-
Re: If you were me....
their dj show do suck balls imo ... left half way into the set ... but since the tix is that cheap it would be nice to bring her out for some entertainment before the real show back homeOriginally posted by day_for_nightcause i've heard their dj shows suck balls.
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: If you were me....
tough. I'd take the chick to see the crystal method, get her drunk, leave when she wants to leave, and stab her.Comment
-
Re: If you were me....
Have you been wanting to stab her because she kept turning you down?I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
Re: If you were me....
Go and see crystal method with ya mates and send the chick round my house, I`ll sort her out for you.Comment
-
Re: If you were me....
Bad Dad Mike!!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: If you were me....
Thats some good stuff there, I would go with this advice.....Originally posted by remohif you already know the girl then she should have an idea of your love of EDM ...
take her to dinner and then tell her you want to share something with her that is very special to you... then mention that you want to specially go because all the proceds go to charity..by this time her panties should be wet!!!Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: If you were me....
bring a dog. at least it will be your friend afterwards.
keyword: honey.dead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment