ok thanx. seems the first rule is patience
[DOWNLOADS] - Madoka, Mirel Jarca (New Set)
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: [DOWNLOADS] - Madoka, Mirel Jarca (New Set)
Man this mirel jarca set is really a quality set. I am really impressed from what i have heard so far from him. Thanks again to ska and mirel for sharing this set. Look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Comment
-
Re: [DOWNLOADS] - Madoka, Mirel Jarca (New Set)
does anyone have the tracklist for the mirel jarca set?Comment
-
Re: [DOWNLOADS] - Madoka, Mirel Jarca (New Set)
i am really liking the madoka set...very well done.Comment
-
Re: [DOWNLOADS] - Madoka, Mirel Jarca (New Set)
Damit ska I have a band limit!! And I have 1 gig left for the rest of the month, you better stop uploading good sets or I´m going to tell.
You too Jula don´t act like you don´t have anything to do with this!
Damn you! both of you!Last edited by Troklo; November 19, 2005, 10:20:27 AM.Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: [DOWNLOADS] - Madoka, Mirel Jarca (New Set)
No, it is no longer available via our downloads section. Put out an a.p.b. though and I'm sure someone will be willing to hook you up via other sources.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment