shit is f*ckin rockin so far........
My new Kiss FM Set
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: My new Kiss FM Set
Seems like the broadcast version was edited for commercial breaks, I ll try to post the full version (without radio fx, jingles,etc...) within the week. Cheers.
YunusComment
-
Re: My new Kiss FM Set
nice one Yunus, looking forward to the "clean" versionblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
-
-
Re: My new Kiss FM Set
This is what I call great serviceOriginally posted by Yunus GuvenenSeems like the broadcast version was edited for commercial breaks, I ll try to post the full version (without radio fx, jingles,etc...) within the week. Cheers.
Yunus
Thanks for the mix, man. I find it interesting that you started off with some glitchy sounding tracks and it's gone into more driving prog (at the 31min mark now). Rocking so far.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: My new Kiss FM Set
Hell yeah - one of the best tracks I've heard in awhile.Originally posted by Yunus Guvenenic City
12- John Dahlback feat. Erika Gallermark- Nothing is for Real (Mark Knight Mix) - Toolroom Trax
Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com
www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
- StimutacsComment
-
Re: My new Kiss FM Set
Amazing set!
It was houseir than I was expecting but also so deep and trippy. Great work.
-JakeComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment