Oldest stripper... NSFW!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Oldest stripper... NSFW!!!
Thank god may day is coming to an end, and i get to click on this wonderful image. A collective image. Yes, a couple winners in there. The muff shot, they crossover, and doggie.
I Killed about 37 brain cells to even contemplate where I would hit that. My own biochemical system shut down and screecht to an horror. My only imminent response was to go to the other room.
I ran into the tv room and put on care bears. I felt the injustice become justice. Now I have 5 different color bears singing, playing, talking to me, and all are so happy. Yes, the wonderful colors. O how at peace am I.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Oldest stripper... NSFW!!!
well my beauty is in the fish, trees and air. I do no such things to harm or damper. I am in this just as you. I feel if we can combine our force we can rule this thread.
I am proper at what I do, and no monkey, no pickle will stop me. This is a sure thing. You may as you wish, but never show me your left front side. It will oogly moogly me. and yet, we do not want that to happen.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Re: Oldest stripper... NSFW!!!
well if i were you. i would't stop my day job. you got plenty coming.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Re: Oldest stripper... NSFW!!!
i just took a picture of a lamp outside. and it is a fucking grave yard. who the fuck was thinking what. Pickle clean your shit. I got some nasties in there. fucking fuck fuckers. stupid ass bugs. i do not even know any of them. big critters in there. fuck light them on fire. *poosh*. toast mother fuckers fucks. burn you dunb bitches. burn.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Oldest stripper... NSFW!!!
hey Jib, go clean your shorts. You fucking cum dumpster.no thats your herpes.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Oldest stripper... NSFW!!!
hey Jib, go clean your shorts. You fucking cum dumpster.no thats your herpes.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Oldest stripper... NSFW!!!
what the fuck is this about?
i hit that shit once. bullshit it gets me for two. Tom and -e- are on this in the morning. Nothing I can do now. Need to light one up, and hit the sack. Fuck nose goblins out there tonight, do not want to be up when they come by. Take my boogers away. I pick those bitches out. Bitch. Flying fuckerino.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Oldest stripper... NSFW!!!
hey fuck nuts. i didn't do shit. that son of bitch gave me 2 for the price of 1. i clicked it once.
son of a fucking bitch. damn you. i'll cut you bitch.dead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment