Voyager(justin scott dixon) finish a Sandra Collins set....never got to see that ....oh and tenaglia
DJ's youve never seen but must to make your life complete
Collapse
X
-
Re: DJ's youve never seen but must to make your life complete
luciano on the terrace in ibiza
dj tarkan (soon i hope)
laurent garnier (again)
deep mariano
gullie quero
dj paul
martin garcia
sasha play old vinyl
This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: DJ's youve never seen but must to make your life complete
trentmoller, stephan bodzin, justin scott dixon, and the scratch perverts. and i always wanted to see sphere back in the day b/c i his production work gave me happy pants!Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: DJ's youve never seen but must to make your life complete
bodzin was so damn good when I saw him.. his tracks shook the place hard..
so much great moog sound.
This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: DJ's youve never seen but must to make your life complete
add booka shade live to that listDon't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: DJ's youve never seen but must to make your life complete
From the "big" DJs I have seen everybody I really wanted to see besides Sasha and Digweed together. I would really like to see some of the underground DJs I learned to appreciate over the last years but sadly they play in Eastern Europe only when they are in Europe at all.Comment
-
Re: DJ's youve never seen but must to make your life complete
Funny that I have seen him already a dozen times though he is really not one of my favs. Normally you should live in Germany and I in Argentina I guess.
Comment
-
Re: DJ's youve never seen but must to make your life complete
Looks like I could break my Fortier duck: The Gallery has re-located to MOS and Fortier plays May 23rd along with Cattaneo and Oakey. Should be an interesting night.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment