chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Collapse
X
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
I renamed it and it didn't work! If you just rename it you can't even listen to it later cause it gets corrupted or something. What about the other way you mentioned? (''change your settings import to mp3?'')Originally posted by sakio podDon't take life too Seriously!!! -
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Originally posted by LoUiSI renamed it and it didn't work! If you just rename it you can't even listen to it later cause it gets corrupted or something. What about the other way you mentioned? (''change your settings import to mp3?'')
i'll change it for you and send it in slskComment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Originally posted by juniorhow do you convert mp4 to mp3 and isn't mp4 real audio, please explain and if possible please provide new mp3 link, don't get how mp2 and mp4 work!!
You can use a program called mediacoder to convert m4a to mp3.
Get it @ http://mediacoder.sourceforge.net/download.htm
Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Can someone please post these again? I only got the first part before something came up. I'll buy you a sandwhich or something! thanks" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Orlando native here, thanks for the set, I can't wait to hear this one. I know my friends were at this one...Icon defo had it's moments back when, along with firestone.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Is there a Track list....Chris Fortier, Jonathan Lisle, Nick Warren, John Digweed, Jimmy Van M, Sasha; Hernan Cattaneo, Moshic, DerekHowell ........
Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
thanks sakio! I was there that night and I am looking forward to re-living that killer set and yeah magnetic north was one hell of an opener!!
Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
this is what I get with the third part "This file has expired due to inactivity. This link will become active again when someone re-uploads the file. "
i could dowloaded first and secondd but not third
Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Yeah, 3rd file is dead.
Thanks for sharing the sets.
m4a - has usually been a better quality sounding set for my player. Maybe its the next generation becoming more usuable as time passes. My 'mediaplayer10' plays it just fine.Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
^^ bumpOriginally posted by fer_this is what I get with the third part "This file has expired due to inactivity. This link will become active again when someone re-uploads the file. "
i could dowloaded first and secondd but not third
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment