I was at that party, and it was a great night. Would love to have this set. Someone please upload.
chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Collapse
X
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
I was at that party, and it was a great night. Would love to have this set. Someone please upload.
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
per requested part 2
Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Clubber try this program to convert http://mediacoder.sourceforge.net/download.htmComment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Sasha & Chris Fortier - Live @ Icon, Orlando, FL 10-16-02 - 196 minutes
LINK NEEDED
[00:00] 01. ID tribal briefly
[00:25] 02. ID bangin tribal male vocal
[05:00] 03. ID female vocal "I'm Innocent, I'm Feelin Me"
[10:00] 04. ID bangin electro/ male vocal digital "Bum, bum ,bum ,bum "
[17:00] 05. ID KNOWN female vocal "Everyday x3"
[24:00] 06. ID KNOWN female vocal "We'll Survive It"
[31:00] 07. Sasha - Cloud Cuckoo (ID Mix/breaky)
[38:00] 08. ID trance house
[44:00] 09. IDstabs, horns,& percussion/ male vocal "Let Yourself Go, Yeah"
[51:00] 10. ID female vocal "Love" other words cant be determined
[57:00] 11. ID hats, pans, cymbals, & BOOMx4
[61:30] 12. ID female vocal "Sometime, It's Gonna Get So Ruff"
[69:00] 13. ID WIERD
[75:00] 14. ID pt1
[00:00] 14. ID pt2
[03:00] 15. ID male vocal "Lets Getx4 high, HU-DU-TU"
[10:00] 16. Timo Mass feat Kelis - Help Me (Deep Dish Mix)
[19:00] 17. ID stabs, swirls, crickett whistle/ echoed & distorted vocal "Go Sit Down, DO-SE-NO"
[24:00] another mix of above???
[30:00] 18. ID KNOWN tamborine, cresendo, & RI-I-I-I-I-IP
[36:00] another mix of above???
[38:00] 19. ID KNOWN male vocal "Dream On"
[43:00] 20. ID echoed & chopped male vocal "Inside"
[52:00] 21. Atlas - Compass Error
[62:00] 22. Underworld - Two Months Off (RCM Version)
[67:00] 23. ID great mix
[72:00] 24. ID KNOWN cool
[77:00] 25. Underworld - Dinosaur Adventure 3D pt1
LINK NEEDED
[00:00] 25. Underworld - Dinosaur Adventure 3D pt2
[09:00] 26. ID cool/ female wail "O, Oh, Aaaah, A"
[14:00] 27. ID cool/ original star trek phaser pulse
[21:00] 28. Junkie XL feat Saffron - Beauty Never Fades (Junkie XL Vocal Dub)
[26:00] 29. Rui da Silva - Feel The Love
[34:00] 30. Bedrock - Emerald (?Filterheadz or Charlie May Mix?) "AH"
[42:10] END with Buzz or Silence
Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Sasha & Chris Fortier - Live @ Icon, Orlando, FL 10-16-02 - Part 1
I suggest you leave it m4a or if you convert it to mp3 use 320 kbps cuz that's what it is i think.
This file is 185 megs for 78 mins - thats 320 kbps
These SAT and DAB rips come in at 128 kbps but the original sound is kept intact therefore the bigger filesize. God I wish i had taken electronics in school anyway anyone can correct me all they want this is just a guess.
One thing i know is quality when i ear it. Thanks Sakio for the original file.
me gona check slsk for m4a's - cyaLast edited by Gatz; October 19, 2008, 08:41:00 PM.Comment
-
Re: chris fortier & Sasha live at icon 10-16-02 3parts
Yes, yes - thanks Sakio and thank you Gatz for this. Jaywass was on about a week ago and I also finally got part 2 - sigh. Had the three parts of this set queued for months.. Finally getting somewhere now

Just need part 3 now.I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment