^ likes mustard.
Guns And Roses.......
Collapse
X
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
^ likes mustard.The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland. -
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
I used to be the biggest GnR fan....I don't really want to hear the new album though....I just don't think it will be the same as in their glory dayssigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
Don?t worry, you won?t..the midget died about 4 years ago.Originally posted by DJJEFFJONESI would rather see Phil Collins make a come back then have to see that retarded midget that raps with Kid Rock again!Comment
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
cost 14 or 13 million to make a record. bullshit. you could buy the absolute best of every outboard gear and it would never amount up to that much.Comment
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
heres the latest article......now i dont feel like such a tool master...check the date on this one bitches http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/st...n_roses_le.phpComment
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
i am obviously a huge guns n roses fan, but they shouldve quit after appetite. axel shoulve gone into hiding.Fly? Yes. Land? No!Comment
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
Originally posted by DancingQueenI used to be the biggest GnR fan....I don't really want to hear the new album though....I just don't think it will be the same as in their glory days
Axel Rose. Now AVB.... who's next?Comment
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
I was always wondering if your screen name had something to do with the damn band.Originally posted by Duff McKagini am obviously a huge guns n roses fan, but they shouldve quit after appetite. axel shoulve gone into hiding.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......

The Band You Love to Hate
Stick to your Thriller albums, you posersOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
I have the same problem...Originally posted by Jibgollywell i dont keep cd's in the womans car cos they'll get thrashed beyond belief. and i really have no choice at work. FM radio is bound to be heard somewhere in the day.
Once she steps foot in my car, the cd's go on the floor and get smashed all to hell.JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
Re: Guns And Roses.......
The fact that a Guns n Roses thread gets to 3 pages on an EDM board shows that a lot of people still care...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment