^^hehe
Airbrushing talents
Collapse
X
-
Re: Airbrushing talents
She is glowing! I like the before picture.Originally posted by sammwalki can't believe they actually added meat to vida guerra's ass...
that page strips photographs of humanityComment
-
Re: Airbrushing talents
Taken from http://www.latinbayarea.com/channels...wer/index3.htmOriginally posted by Diggertyra banks is hot
Famous model Tyra Banks freely admits she has cellulite, but states that all of her photographs are retouched to cover her imperfections.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Airbrushing talents
hehe, after airbrushing, the black couple got lighter. wtf? were they too dark even for the camera? hehedownload dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Re: Airbrushing talents
that's hilarious. I think my girlfriend has been trying to get me to see that link for a week and I refused to, but went to it on the suggestion of people I have never met on an online forum.Comment
-
Re: Airbrushing talents
Nice going Groff...now you see how much influence your GF has on you. Macho
I usually like my women natural...those airbushed pics look fucking plastic.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Airbrushing talents
only the latter one for me. Good music.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Airbrushing talents
Originally posted by tiddlesblack women are still ugly even after airbrushing
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Airbrushing talents
That some quality work there. I would like to master those tecnique's aswel.Comment
-
Re: Airbrushing talents
I honestly think it looks horrible. Why make asses bigger, legs thinner, and lips fuller. if you can't do it with makeup, don't do it.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment