If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Mullered is a word that will sweep the entire USA in the next twelve months, mark my words. I`ts quite a versatile word realy but it`s main meaning is fucked up, or as Jib just said to me "zouded"
And you can tell all your children where you heard it first.
But what are we going to tell our aborted fetus's, huh? What then?
Oh wait, I just realized i have no uterus and that its quite probable that I was conned into paying for that back alley abortion, and that I was never really pregnant in the first place...
Oh well, the meds were good and I still feel like an unfit mother regardless, so there you go. Here's to gettin Mullered
But what are we going to tell our aborted fetus's, huh? What then?
Oh wait, I just realized i have no uterus and that its quite probable that I was conned into paying for that back alley abortion, and that I was never really pregnant in the first place...
Oh well, the meds were good and I still feel like an unfit mother regardless, so there you go. Here's to gettin Mullered
Jeez, i thought it was me that was mullered.
You should be be here with us dude, you would fit in well with the shit we got going on here right now.
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
I bought two new suits
Miami
Pink and blue
Miami
I took a picture of you
My mammy
Getting hot in a photo booth
Miami
I said you looked like a madonna
You said maybe
Said I want to have your baby
Baby
Baby
We could make something beautiful
Something that wouldn`t be a problem
At least not in
Miami
Some places are like your auntie
But there`s no place like
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment