DreamGirlie.
jibbed, pickled, mullered, and wounded in WMC2006
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
yo crazy fucks, c ya today at the proton shit
Revinant/S Junk?s/The Midnight Perverts
http://www.myspace.com/midnightperverts
Http://www.sjunkes.comComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
Got Joe on the Phone, I'll be calling again @ 2 or 3 am your time suckers. I expect a big shout in the phone then, you should be rocking @ diggers if i'm correct...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
Originally posted by picklemonkeyDreamGirlie.
yep. tossed already
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
lol!
Great pics
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
this is truly a great thread. Good since I am new to the site.
Head down near 5th street on the beach. Its a topless beach!!!! Pics, pleaseNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
^^^werd...
the fact no one has posted in a few hours though makes me wonder...:WTF:FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
yea am looking forward to their diggerz review for surewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
Fucking Diggers just ripped the pawnshop to fucking bits. He was fucking brilliant. Nuff said
Met upo with more ms peeps in there too... Ruby, mate you are a fucking star, I love you my own brother man. Aga was there, she danced everyone of us into the ground. Others we met, localizer, thrualoop, devon neoee crazymadfly girl, all top guys.
It`s fucking 6.30 am and jib wants to get started on the beers... the nan is a fucking machine.
Oh, and guess what, pickle went home early again along with the other light weight Skahound. Pussy imoComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
just talked to code11 he said the same thang heard they changed up the dj booth to the front of a semi!!!!Originally posted by MJFucking Diggers just ripped the pawnshop to fucking bits. He was fucking brilliant. Nuff said
Met upo with more ms peeps in there too... Ruby, mate you are a fucking star, I love you my own brother man. Aga was there, she danced everyone of us into the ground. Others we met, localizer, thrualoop, devon neoee crazymadfly girl, all top guys.
It`s fucking 6.30 am and jib wants to get started on the beers... the nan is a fucking machine.
Oh, and guess what, pickle went home early again along with the other light weight
Skahound. Pussy imo
can't believe those pussies dipped out early......they must have wanted to play with each others balls



24 more to go
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
nice one Jibs a man after me own heartOriginally posted by MJFucking Diggers just ripped the pawnshop to fucking bits. He was fucking brilliant. Nuff said
Met upo with more ms peeps in there too... Ruby, mate you are a fucking star, I love you my own brother man. Aga was there, she danced everyone of us into the ground. Others we met, localizer, thrualoop, devon neoee crazymadfly girl, all top guys.
It`s fucking 6.30 am and jib wants to get started on the beers... the nan is a fucking machine.
Oh, and guess what, pickle went home early again along with the other light weight Skahound. Pussy imoComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment