No dude, I was making fun of the typical latin macho figure but yeah, she usually goes to bed a lot earlier than me (or maybe it?s me who goes to bed late), and I stay on the computer fooling around with Ableton Live and shit like that. When I want to "fool around" I just go to bed earlier
For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
Collapse
X
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
You seem to have missed the part when I said I was drunk.Originally posted by anonin
No dude, I was making fun of the typical latin macho figure but yeah, she usually goes to bed a lot earlier than me (or maybe it?s me who goes to bed late), and I stay on the computer fooling around with Ableton Live and shit like that. When I want to "fool around" I just go to bed earlier
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
Compromise:
1. Location: Will be moving from New York in about a year (oh well, let's see what living in a "small" town is like).
2. Food: Good-bye, pork and beef. Hello, chicken.
3. Music: She now listens to EDM and can even tell Sasha from Digweed.
No Compromise:
1. So far, nothing. Knock on wood.Will work for Sasha setsComment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
I don't think I will ever see that day in this life....Originally posted by armandzadza3. Music: She now listens to EDM and can even tell Sasha from Digweed.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
One thing I can tell you is that it takes 2 to make it work. Sacrafice and communication is the key. As for the candle parties, thank God she is not into that. If she was, that would go into the No Compromise category.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
Last year I took her to see Armin and Markus Shulz. She had a good time, but I don't think the day will ever come that she will know the difference between any DJs. On a good note, she can't stand trance unless in a club. In the car she likes Markus, Sasha, sets etc.Originally posted by armandzadzaCompromise:
3. Music: She now listens to EDM and can even tell Sasha from Digweed.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
^ my fiance used to like electronic but isn't really into it anymore. Which is kinda good in a way becuase she gets me out of the progressive bubble that I tend to live in. Anyone ever listen to Po' Girl?It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
since i got married defo many things changed, i don't go out as often as before, much cleaner, I'm the man to call when u need to fix any thing now, my EDM still in the same level but the 1st time i meet me wife was in a club ...so she loves EDM as much as i do and party togther.
Compromise:
1- Toilet set down
2- I had to call in to inform her what I'm up to ( part of the communication bollox )
3- less time drinking with me mate and talking shit ( man i miss lads nite out)
I'm sure if i got the time i will come up with a bigger list ....but for now .............
^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
The funny thing is that my wife loathes them. Nevertheless, she begrudgingly attends, and swears that she's going to drag all her friends to some asinine party herself someday as payback for buying all this overpriced shit. She's really a riot about it.Originally posted by specialeAs for the candle parties, thank God she is not into that.Comment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
ditto.Originally posted by peloquinim suprised so many people put toilet seat down as one of their compromises... didnt you lot learn when you were about 3 that its just good manners?
what's even funnier is this is like a big deal to people still, a "compromise." "Okay!!! FUCK!!! i'll LOWER the toilet seat if it makes you happy!!! ...just GET OFF MY ASS!!!"Comment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
I am fucking own'd. She has what I want, so the ball is in her court. I am slave to the machine. She has the keys, house, kid, bank accounts, credit cards, cat, friends, money, looks, beauty, charm, success, and my fire truck.
She says seat up, and I do it.
She says clean up the floors, I ask how many times.
She say jump, and I say how high.
You get the point.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
No kidding, have you seen the studies they have done about this. The amount of "toilet juice" that flys out of the toilet when you flush is amazing! Be careful of your toothbrush if you are one that has a hard time "compromising".Originally posted by Jenksditto.
what's even funnier is this is like a big deal to people still, a "compromise." "Okay!!! FUCK!!! i'll LOWER the toilet seat if it makes you happy!!! ...just GET OFF MY ASS!!!"Comment
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
Originally posted by asdf_adminI am fucking own'd. She has what I want, so the ball is in her court. I am slave to the machine. She has the keys, house, kid, bank accounts, credit cards, cat, friends, money, looks, beauty, charm, success, and my fire truck.
She says seat up, and I do it.
She says clean up the floors, I ask how many times.
She say jump, and I say how high.
You get the point.
yes, we do
Comment
-
-
Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people
of course, but living alone for some years, its just easier leaving the seat up, and not to mention the middle of the night piss. Half a sleep = bad aim, so I rather have the seat up.Originally posted by peloquinim suprised so many people put toilet seat down as one of their compromises... didnt you lot learn when you were about 3 that its just good manners?No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment