If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I only start watching college basketball at tournament time, little did I know that this year my "overrated" Florida Gators would knock off #1 seeded Villanova to advance to the Final Four!!!
That being said, what has gotten into George Mason?!?!? I'd never even heard of them before the tournament, now they are one game away from playing for it all. THAT is why I love March Madness. I could give half a shit about the regular season, but the tournament is as good as it gets.
2nd time in history that no #1 seeds are in the FF.
Gotta love it.
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Farmar is a wikked player for them. He'll lead them to the championship.
brother man gonna break a window
gonna steal a hubcap
gonna smoke a joint
brother man gonna go to jail
the man who tried to steal america ... is not in jail
we beg your pardon america
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment