thanks bro
John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
Help is on the way
Gave sendspace a try let me know if it works out
Here's the link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/739x4iOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
I checked it
It worksOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
sweet, downloading now. mad respects to ya!!download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
if anyone decides to put up the entire mix...could you please put it up in sections.
thanks for putting this cd's worth of great music up for download.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
Thanks
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
Thanks guys. Seems both links are working now.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006

I'm grabbing the SendSpace link. If there's a better one, someone PM me.
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
Thank you for knowing how to encode a decent mp3!!!!Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
Is it safe to say this is one of Diggers best livesets to date...?
I'd say so!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Space, Miami WMC 28-03-2006
What song is that around the 27 minute mark? Wicked!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment