If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
And here's the Digweed a.k.a. "Bad Hair Day" from the Space Party.....
There might be a couple of Burridge tracks on here, but I though I'd make it a full CD in length. I've also used Mega Upload so it should be available for longer. Personally I hate Mega Upload with a passion!
Burridge in a few hours and Desyn to follow later this evening.
I'll also do a full version if enough people want it.
Man i have so much music now from WMC that i got lost
i've d/l 5 files from diffr ppl ...total about 8 hr of music .... will keep me busy in my long w/e comin ....Cheers you lot
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
many thanx for making smaller file to burn onto a cd. it was my understanding that digweed was on for more than an hour. he started at 930 and played to roughly 11 when sasha closed the party???
My comp suddenly rebooted and when I tried again it said download limit reached or something like that.. so if someone is feeling real friendly please upload this again. Preferably sendspace..
Thanks!
Come on, Scott, you're still young! Being a true loser takes years of ineptitude.
I was there and left right before Digweed around 10:30. I wanted to stay but my body was telling me otherwise and all of the freaks on the terrace were getting to me. Thanks for the upload. Now I dont feel as bad for leaving early.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment