sorry to laugh, but that is funny
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Today's going so FAST!!!!!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Today's going so FAST!!!!!
hahahahaOriginally posted by picklemonkey
sorry to laugh, but that is funny
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
-
Re: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Today's going so FAST!!!!!
Walked in and closed the door behind me. Told him I wasn't happy and was seriously contemplating leaving. He was a bit surprised. We talked for about an hour and I told him I would have my decision made by Monday.Originally posted by Kamalwow how did that go ? how'd you break the news to him ?
I'm going to do some real soul searching this long weekend and we will see.Comment
-
Re: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Today's going so FAST!!!!!
I have no soul.Originally posted by DJJEFFJONESWalked in and closed the door behind me. Told him I wasn't happy and was seriously contemplating leaving. He was a bit surprised. We talked for about an hour and I told him I would have my decision made by Monday.
I'm going to do some real soul searching this long weekend and we will see.
Comment
-
Re: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Today's going so FAST!!!!!
well my days over;
now I can surf MS at home;
thanks to Poto for the inspiration for the thread title
Thread can now be closed.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment