i request people stop uploading shitty sets
[request] a new seperate part for [request]
Collapse
X
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
Red1: show us evidence that major players avoiding it since requests began. and
Unrecognised: I have no idea what you are talking about anymore. Regardless, I just think requests add value and contribute to the site rather than take away value and remove something from the site the way it is, presently. And it shouldn't matter that I wasn't here before. Pick up a copy of Animal Farm.Comment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
ok furry muff, if you don't understand what i am saying then that is my problem not yours. I wish you had written so succinctly in the first place. I now understand your point, just don't agreemotherloverComment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
hold on i,ll just beem the contents of the images my eyes over the past few months to give u evidence....i,ve just been looking @ your post history...re, re, re, re, re, re, re, re, re, request, re re, request, re, request, an essential mix ( old 1), re , re , re ,re , request. hey like i said erlier in this post i,m not exactly one of the majour guys on this forum but if i were and i was looking @ ur history i wouldnt bother to take ur opinion into account.Originally posted by charliecolinRed1: show us evidence that major players avoiding it since requests beganComment
-
Comment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
thats right, i don't often go there, only if i'm really, really bored and have nothing else to do (like when I'm at work). I notice that GYY is in the "life" section and that Promo's and Recco's is in the music section of the site. I prefer to discuss sets, and tunes than what Jib and pickles look like when they're fucked
. surely thats not something to be ashamed of...
motherloverComment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
altho i do waste hours talking bollocks in the mercuryserver room on soulseekmotherloverComment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
actually, you're wrong, i don't know it, because it isn't different. This is a public forum. free sets, free promotion. if you don't like the [request]s all you have to do is skip over them and move on. speaking of reviewing post history, i looked at yours, and most of your posts are "thanks for the set" "thanks" "thanks" etc..which means you're taking, and in this thread, you're complaining.Originally posted by red1and that was something different and you know it
The fact is this: one moderator, jibgolly, already said this isn't happening. so just skip over the [request] threads if they get your panties in such a bind, because apparantly (judging by your voter turnout) the majority of people on this site don't care the [request]s annoy you.
Comment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
yea actually ur right there but recently i just aint been having a good upload speed so i aint be upping stuff and i dont believe in taking links from other forum and stuff by people that have posted them there so i bow down and kiss moderator piles.... coughcoughcoughcoughbastardscoughcoughcough
Comment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
I just ran into this thread..... fucking whole new world in here
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
haha.
what do you people think this is.... a democracy?Comment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
BLOODY AMERICANS
al akhbar
al akhbar
al akhbar
jihad
lolComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment