Yuengling, k thx bye
I would like to thank all of you on here that....
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: I would like to thank all of you on here that....
It comes out to being $8.99 a 6 pack. I have never seen Stella on tap here in Indy anywhere and certainly non of the other "better belgium beers". I'm really more into Hefeweizen then anything else. Hacker-Pschorr on tap is excellent IMO....
If your ever in Indy this is a great place to have some excellent beers on tap!
www.rathskeller.com
Comment
-
Re: I would like to thank all of you on here that....
chew original bubblegum and sip stella..the taste together is yummay!"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: I would like to thank all of you on here that....
We've been crushing Asahi's and Franziskaner's here on my end. I get a Stella sometimes when I'm out.... they have it on tap everywhere...Comment
-
Re: I would like to thank all of you on here that....
DITTO that asdf, rogue is amazing stuff, they have so many random shit its amazing, Like mocha porter, holy shit that stuff is good, also just had a dead guy ale, wow so much love.Originally posted by asdf_admin^^^ haha. that is an Oregon Brew. We got so many I say fuck international. I swear ... even if I were to drink a new beer everyday, I still would never drink an Oregon beer twice in a year. That is how many beers we have.
my fav ... http://www.pelicanbrewery.com/ the beach is nice as well.
also bridgeport brewery is pretty good too, theyre IPA is heavy as fuck. Pike IPA from seattle is pretty good too. wow so many from the northwest, like the only thing worth living up here is the amount of beer available"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: I would like to thank all of you on here that....
-Agree-Originally posted by KobeIf were talking about getting hammered, beer is not a great way to go anyway, I stick with vodka on the rocks. At this point, beer is like wine, best for pairing with food.
I'm tired of you beer snobs. I would rather drink a coke and enjoy the taste. Drinking is good for a couple reasons, to kill your brain to forget about your worries and to be socially accepted. Not the taste.Comment
-
Re: I would like to thank all of you on here that....
Originally posted by srbbndDrinking is for one reason, to kill your brain to forget about your worries and to be socially accepted. Not the taste.
had i known this before, i would have never started.
Comment
-
Re: I would like to thank all of you on here that....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment