If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I also saw Verakai...it was crazy. Want to see Ka at Vegas...I think that's going to be awesome
Music...it?s one of the greatest gifts from God that embraces our sorrows, relieves our worries, strengthens our mind, encourages our soul, builds our character, intrigues our wisdom and challenges our experiences. Music is a way of life.
Yeah, I've caught two of them (Allegria and Quidam) but would love to catch more. Preferably while trippin balls.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
the fire one he is talkin aboutis KA ..there is two heads enveloped in fire, but thats it.. boring IMO
saw LOVE yesterday and almost fell asleep ..its all coreoghraphy to beatles songs.. dont waste your time unless u r a "true " beatles fan
my favorite is Mystere and o is a close second ..havent seen zumanity but i heard its very risque..
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment