Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
Collapse
X
-
Re: Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
One of the best KISS sessions ive heard.Originally posted by ddr -
Re: Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
I may be on my own with a lot of these, however these were my personal favourites in no particular order:
January 15th, 2006 - John Digweed + Slacker (begining of this with the Adaptation quotes and Truth and Sunshine, kind of dropped off at the end though)
December 18th, 2005 - John Digweed + Slam
October 23rd, 2005 - John Digweed + M.A.N.D.Y. (Love the Baxendale track, and Bear bounces back)
October 9th, 2005 - John Digweed + Damian Lazarus (First time I saw him live, was at sound bar in Chicago, never heard of him before that. Rocked the house)
I am sure everyone has their own favourites that are different than these however, these ones hit me the right way.Comment
-
Re: Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
for me it was cattaneo's from 2004.download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Re: Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
This weeks with Terry Grant is going to get alot of listens from me!
There were lots that I used to listen to from the old John Digweed site that weren't transfered over to the new site which I can't remember now who did the mix with the song "We Want Your Soul".Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul (Infusion mix)Originally posted by chantyI can't remember now who did the mix with the song "We Want Your Soul".
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
Thanks! I'd love to hear that againOriginally posted by clintloveAdam Freeland - We Want Your Soul (Infusion mix)
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
I concur. It would be awesome to dowload some of the stuff I've missed, which is tons!Originally posted by hansh20i think there should be some of this legendary kiss mixes on the download section.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
2001 was my favorite year. So many solid mixes, they don't make them like they use to.Originally posted by johnsI have just got some 2003 kiss fm mixes and it seems to me that this year was a fucken great year on the show. Any one else feel the same??
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Top 5 Kiss 100 guest mixes
My favourite ever is Jerry Bomham's from 2000. Had never heard of the guy until that night, and the set is amazing. The mix from erendira into Resistance D-You Were There is mindblowing.
2nd favourite is Pappa from 2001 - where he starts off with Pound System-Never Come Down. This mix made me apprecaite how good a mixer Pappa actually is.
After that my 3 probably favourites are: Fortier 2000, quality tracks (Chab-Matica!)
DJ Three from Fabric - around Xmas 2001 where he starts with Creamer&K-I wish You were Here
Sean Cusick - 2003 - agree with the guy who said the first half hour just bounces all oveer the place. Track 2 (Nail-It's a Fine World) is hypnotic as hellComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment