Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
uhmmm I will drop to you in few minutes and will fly to Argentina together to check their clubsOriginally posted by robprunzit
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.php -
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
Or maybe in a not so far future
we´ll be able to get to you in YOUR clubs ahaaComment
-
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
Facu, come on to Atlanta. Just give me a heads up so I can be there to hear it live.
Otherwise, lets go guys. Jula, Lucabati, MS'rs group party to Argentina. I like it. I'm ready to go.Comment
-
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
you are in!Originally posted by lucabatihey and what about me??u must come stop by italy and pick me up, jula! we'll do the street together
Facu:
first come to Europe, please. We need this music!
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
Yeee me tooo, take me with you, I'll drive
(I so much wanted to use this emoticon).
Heavent heard the set yet, but I believe in Jula's good taste!
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
Forgotten how sweet Moshic - Nightstalker is

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
Jula i can't thank u enough.I havent heard this one but i'm sure it will be awesomeComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment