If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Ok, so GLR are about to be back shortly. Here is a teaser by one of the big oldschoolers - Dj Tayla. Featuring a bunch of new stuff hopefully to be found in the crates of your recordstore of choice soon. This is some hot hot hot stuff!
After growing up on the outskirts of North London and developing a love for Detroit House music and breakbeats, I quickly formed a friendship with another local DJ, LTJ Bukem and around 1990 moved into the drum and bass scene [ ] I have begun producing again with a guy called Furney, who I met through a good friend, MC Conrad. We have various releases scheduled on Good Looking and Creative Source and Im looking forward to the revival of a brilliant label and picking up where I left off
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment