If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
As an avid fan, I've been a little disapointed in the season so far.
Sure there have been some great moments (MSC 'stalling' in Monte Carlo for example), but it seems like Renault have the season sown up already, whilst i'm pleased that its not Ferarri, I kind of wish some of the others would get their acts together a bit more.
McLaren can certainly do better - maybe Kimi and JPM just arent up to it, whilst BAR have two of the finest drivers on the grid and seem to have a shitty car, again, this year.
Yesterdays race was pretty lame. The only difference in this season is that not M. Schumacher is leading without a chance for the others to catch him but this time it`s the Renault Driver. Time for the stupid Formula 1 organization team to change the Rules again imo.
Let's admit that this season is already over...
Renaults pace and speed is a non match by anybody...
Next year though i think it would be great...
Big changes on rules(tyres e.t.c) and big changes in teams too(red bull is gonna have a new car by the master himself-andrian/kimi may fly to another team)...
But imho what has and needs to be done is to bring back the old qualifying format...
Back from the ninetees...
Where pilots had 4 flying laps to go and show the real potential of their car and of course their balls....
It would be interesting next year to see ALONSO AND KIMI in mclaren...
But thats out of the question i guess cause kimi is already out of mclaren...
I would hate to see kimi in red(betray!!!) and it would be interesting to see Alonso in mclaren, kimi in reanult and that fuckin schumi in ferrari...
Ferrari and Schumacher together ruined the fuckin sport...
AYRTON DA SILVA SENNA!!!!
THE BEST PILOT EVER....
(ORDEM E PROGRESSO.)
F1= the class od racing. they havent covered it as much here, but yeah i love it. i wonder how ppl watch nascar when this is around.
FYI, Montoya is the most over hyped, over rated racer in a long time. he can own the track when no one is on it, but the second he sees trafik , he shits his pants. Kimi and alonso are the future.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
Yeah, the season started out with a lot of promise, which lately has seemed to fizzel as Alonso/Renault are hitting stride. At first it looked like a 3 way shootout btw Renault, McLaren and Ferrari, with Honda right behind. Alonso has great speed and realiability, and hasn't had a spot of bad luck all year.
Keep in mind we are barely half way and the real season starts after the North American leg. Strange that they already went to Silverstone though.
I will be heading up to MTL for the GP next week W00t!!111! This will be my third year and it is always a blast! They usually have some really good DJs in town too, last year Behrouz played on Friday at Stereo and Sasha played at Aria on Saturday. I hope this year is up to those standards!!
I will be heading up to MTL for the GP next week W00t!!111!
Hope we can expect some pictures man!!!!
Just read today the Fisi has just signed for another year with Renault. . . . . . and he expects to be partnering a Finn.
F1 needs to stop changing rules and settle down for a bit. . . its kind of sad that we're not even half way through the season yet and already teams are talking about how their over all packages will be improved for next year.
Whilst I think that it will be hard to beat Renault overall this season, it would be nice to finally see Button win a race.
KOBE YOU MOTHER FUCKER> colour me jealous. i went to INDY and MTRL in the past cuz my friend races in the lower ranks and was the seconadary race during the weekend. an F1 race is one of the greatest events you can attend and watching them live is the only justice to see what the machines and drivers can do. watching 2 drivers come down the stright at indy , one drifting the other, then BOOM, back car, in the matter of half a second, jerks out, flies by and pulls in front, is something special.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
that's hot, yeah the sound of those things is unbelieveable!!
I had some truly amazing pics from last year, I will see if I can find them and post them up. Bascially the pit lane is open on Thursday as the teams are setting up, and there was a backup in the tech inspection so I ended up getting some close up shots of the McLaren and Williams cars as the line got backed up. And when I say close up, I mean I was sitting on top of the MF'ers.
I have watched all of the races since 2000, and I really do hope Schumacher and ferrari can be on top again, as you can well see that Schumacher is a lot more superior than Alonso, but the ferrari car hasnt been as good as the renult car, but lets hope that ferrari can be on top again and Schumacher can show who is the real champion once more.
I have watched all of the races since 2000, and I really do hope Schumacher and ferrari can be on top again, as you can well see that Schumacher is a lot more superior than Alonso, but the ferrari car hasnt been as good as the renult car, but lets hope that ferrari can be on top again and Schumacher can show who is the real champion once more.
Schumacher is nothing but a cheat. Faced with real competition he cheats to win.He only won in 94 beacuse he cheated (and got away with it) and he tried the same again in Monaco this year. He's a spoilt brat who would not know sportsman like behaviour if it bit him on the ass.
Whilst i'm not an Alonso fan (Buttons my man!!!) I say anyone but Schumacher.
Im sorry you dont like Schumacher, but Im really into Ferrari, and yeah you are right he cheated in 94, but he really knows how to put pressure in the guy in front of him, lets see what happens today in the US.
Ah, see? The old boy still has some life in him yet! Great win at Indy, although most of the credit goes to Ferrari (for not blowing up) and Bridgestone (for not being Michelin). Give Alonso a single DNF and we have a season on our hands!!!
(I'm no longer a fan of anything but close racing and tight championship fights)
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment