Listening to the Zabiela set ... the 21-26 min mark is rocking. Pawnshop better be good!
Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
Collapse
X
-
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
Listening to the Zabiela set ... the 21-26 min mark is rocking. Pawnshop better be good!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
Think I'm on the third track of the Digweed mix, at 16ish mins. Very nice. Has a similar sound to what he used to drop about half or 3/4 into his long sets.
The 41 min mark is

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
[quote=feather]Think I'm on the third track of the Digweed mix, at 16ish mins. Very nice. Has a similar sound to what he used to drop about half or 3/4 into his long sets. [quote]
i have to disagree.....it is a great track thoughComment
-
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
there was a butt load of ms peeps there that night.Originally posted by lilsensajibbs, you were there for this pawnshop gig? lucky bastard...shit is off the wall
rubyraks
ubique
steve graham
mj
myself
skahound (left after 15 minutes)
picklemonkey (left after 13 minutes)
dreamgirlie (left after 13 minutes)
chloe
code11
devon
ricky fuller
neoee
thats all i can remember but it felt like more.
fucking awesome it was!Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
losers....imoOriginally posted by Jibgollythere was a butt load of ms peeps there that night.
skahound (left after 15 minutes)
picklemonkey (left after 13 minutes)
dreamgirlie (left after 13 minutes)

fucking awesome it was!
joe was able to hang for 2mins more then the other two......still lame
Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
[QUOTE=sakio pod][quote=feather]Think I'm on the third track of the Digweed mix, at 16ish mins. Very nice. Has a similar sound to what he used to drop about half or 3/4 into his long sets.Different long sets
i have to disagree.....it is a great track though

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
[quote=feather][quote=sakio pod]i would like to understand your meaning of digweeds long setsOriginally posted by featherThink I'm on the third track of the Digweed mix, at 16ish mins. Very nice. Has a similar sound to what he used to drop about half or 3/4 into his long sets.
Different long sets

i have heard digweed at simons from 2am till 10am 1999
in Atlanta from 2am till 8am 2001
in NYC from 1am till 8am 2003
and at space in miami 3am till noon 2003
and in any of those sets later on in the night would i hear anything close to that of the third track on the pawnshop set
your thoughts
Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
Hey it's just what I've heard when I catch him in Singapore. Our long sets aren't as long as what you get

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
Mate, it was a comment on a good track. Maybe I hear a set differently from what you hear, maybe I remember a track different--I can't believe you're splitting hairs over different experiences of Digweed's sets in two different countries. Chill, man.
Btw it's hot and sunny here.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 July 02 Digweed@Pawnshop WMC + Zabiela guest mix
ah yes your right you might hear it differently.....and the reason i was spitting nails over different experiences is cause u mentioned different long sets so i ran down a list of places and times that i couldn't picture that track near the end of a long set.Originally posted by featherMate, it was a comment on a good track. Maybe I hear a set differently from what you hear, maybe I remember a track different--I can't believe you're splitting hairs over different experiences of Digweed's sets in two different countries. Chill, man.
Btw it's hot and sunny here.
my bad for ruffling my feathers at you featherComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment