check out his website...listen to the voice
Okay, so, which is it?? (mostly FAO Zabiela)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Okay, so, which is it?? (mostly FAO Zabiela)
Originally posted by lancecashionJigga
Better that than "Jimmy 'The Scratch' Zabs", I suppose.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Okay, so, which is it?? (mostly FAO Zabiela)
Just thought I'd add some more madness to the thread-
I have heard it pronounced Za-be-ya, so the L is silent, similar to a spanish dialect. Im actually suprised James himself hasn't chimed in at this point, beings he frequents MS regularly, but then again, a couple people obsessing over his last name is a little odd and funny.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Okay, so, which is it?? (mostly FAO Zabiela)
Looks like the end of it to meOriginally posted by Nathan McWatersAccording to the opening intro to his Essential Mix from 2002, from his own mouth he pronounced it "Zab-ee-la". I'd call that direct information from source.
NicomaxComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment