I mean considering the size of you (Guvner Schwarzenegger built), that Mazda aint got sqaut on you
Hummer H3
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hummer H3
I mean considering the size of you (Guvner Schwarzenegger built), that Mazda aint got sqaut on you
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Hummer H3
I've thought about the MDX -- plus, my wife used to sell Acuras, so we'd probably be able to get a reasonably good deal on one through her connections.
algy's spot on with the "LUV" thing, though. That's my primary sticking point. Like I said, I don't need to do anything too terribly rugged, but I don't want to pay for an SUV that can't actually do SUV things at all.
I do like the redesign, though...Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
I love the look of the Armada. I think the regular Pathfinder is ass.Originally posted by Kamal^^ Overbloated, Overpriced, Gas Guzzling Hideous pieces of shit. Get a loaded Pathfinder / Armada instead and save thousands.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
This proves that you're a fucking chick. Some people just love to drive fucking fast. Get over it, slappy.Originally posted by KinKyJThat's more like a "I have an impotency problem" car imoComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
I haven't driven one yet but I know plenty of people that have rented them in "new" condition and they had many gripes. Just like other Jeeps, freakin' no leg room or room for anything in that thing. I will give Jeep one thing though, they got some kick when you lay on the pedal.Originally posted by algyBack to the SUV topic, anyone know about the Jeep Commander?Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
On the topic, the '07 Expedition looked sweet the last time I saw one in April. Might have to trade the wife's '05 in when they come out. I'd look for a pic but I'm heading out. If someone sees one, post it.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
i will take this any day. pppppoooooOOOrrrrrRssssscCCCChhhhhhheee !
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
Dude, that thing is a hoss. I can almost hear the engine from here. I could feel OK with myself driving that around -- probably way more than I need, but wow is that a tempting option.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
the Turbo S tops out @ 520. Sorry toasty and Jenks ... I will see you in the rearview ... VrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROooooooooooooooooooooooommmm mmmmmMMMMMMMM!dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
If you're a small business owner paying annual taxes = to or greater than the MSRP of a Porsche, you are entitled to claim 50% depriciation on the value of the vehicle within the first year as a tax write off (seems most vehicles 5000 lbs and higher have the opportunity to do so). So the Porsche could end up costing as much as the Jeep.Originally posted by Jenksthe jeep costs a fraction of the porsche. you're going to have to sell a lot of art to pick up your dream turbo.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
So when are we gonna see picts of the new purchase Jenks
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment