If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The main issue however is the Minivan soccar mom image they portray.
Honda overall has established an image of their product as the Dependable Cost Effective family solution to everyday travelling. If that Box that they call the Element didn't have such a radical design, it would have kept up with the image.
Though I am fond of the Pilot, it's one of the only SUV's that I test drove and I will tell you, the third row seat in that sucker is as good as the second row seat. Plenty of leg room and the leather finish made it really comfortable to sit in even for long hauls. Additionally, since its based on the Accord Platform (iirc), the ride was incredibly nimble.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
cmon i dont mean to sound like a hippy but every second asshole in the US has 5+ liter truck sitting in there yard.. Of course its main reason would be 'off roading' ur escalade to the store to buy food .
I have a 5.4 liter gas guzzling truck, and i have to have this for work, so fuck you very much typical stereotyping euroshole.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I'm not looking to climb terrain that will snap my fucking tie rods. I'm well over 6 feet and cycle and ski. I need to be able to transport up to 4 people with a full ski gear load. I don't plan to tow anything with my SUV, just hit off-road with it. Some of these SUVs are not SUVs, but LUVs (Luxury Utility Vehicles)... X3, X5, Audi, Acura. I need 4x4 and possibly a gun mount for a crew serve weapon.
Other than the purple lighting, its pretty much the same, they had a reveal of the MDX and the 07 TL here in PA in the 2nd and 3rd week of this month and spy shots of the MDX are exactly the same (minus the background )
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I'm not looking to climb terrain that will snap my fucking tie rods. I'm well over 6 feet and cycle and ski. I need to be able to transport up to 4 people with a full ski gear load. I don't plan to tow anything with my SUV, just hit off-road with it. Some of these SUVs are not SUVs, but LUVs (Luxury Utility Vehicles)... X3, X5, Audi, Acura. I need 4x4 and possibly a gun mount for a crew serve weapon.
J, seriously? Go check out the Pathfinder, you'll really like how it behaves, excellent truck. Did a brief write up on it when I tested it out last year (rented it for about 4 days)
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Other than the purple lighting, its pretty much the same, they had a reveal of the MDX and the 07 TL here in PA in the 2nd and 3rd week of this month and spy shots of the MDX are exactly the same (minus the background )
I have a 5.4 liter gas guzzling truck, and i have to have this for work, so fuck you very much typical stereotyping euroshole.
I have a 5.3 liter gas guzzling truck, and i use it to get to work.... where I sit behind a desk. I also eat baby eagles everyday and can't wait to go seal bashing...
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment