Boy, I've been had! I just got this set a couple of months ago(damn good set btw!)but it was labled"Unreleased mix" on here. Well, it's a great set regardless but it's good to know where and when it was when it was recoded.
[Request] ANY Digweed or Sasha set at the Mayan
Collapse
X
-
Re: [Request] ANY Digweed or Sasha set at the Mayan
Boy, I've been had! I just got this set a couple of months ago(damn good set btw!)but it was labled"Unreleased mix" on here. Well, it's a great set regardless but it's good to know where and when it was when it was recoded. -
Re: [Request] ANY Digweed or Sasha set at the Mayan
You said it Jibs, this has always been my favorite kiss show. That Justin Scott Dixon (aka Voyager) track is
, gets me everytime. And the last track is good, good, good.
1 ECVM - Circuit Breaker (John Creamer & Stephane K Mix) [Vicious Disc]
2 Paul Brtshitsch - Veneh One [Frisbee Rec]
3 Indart, Wally & Kucho - The Freak (Virus EP) [Weekend Recs]
4 Neomorph - The Real World (Corbetts Light Mix) [Oval Productions]
5 Jurgen Driessen - Mukekki 5
6 Justin Scott Dixon - Pure (Six Speaker Remix) [Quad]
7 Power Dove - September Soul (Corvin Dalek Remix) [Alphabet City]
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Digweed Fan!
Groove Is EveryThing!
Gracias Ari por el nombre del Brownie Gigante !!!!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Digweed Fan!
Groove Is EveryThing!
Gracias Ari por el nombre del Brownie Gigante !!!!
Comment
-
Digweed Fan!
Groove Is EveryThing!
Gracias Ari por el nombre del Brownie Gigante !!!!
Comment
-
Re: [Request] ANY Digweed or Sasha set at the Mayan
Ok now I'm confused... is this the same posted here.
Sasha & John Digweed BOXED95 bxd1109 Sasha Version 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V5ROQTH9 1. Clanger - Clanger (Original Mix) (Seismic records) 2. Clanger - Sea Dog (Way Out West Mix) doog woof / angelic vocals 3 BT feat. Vincent Covello - Loving You More (garden of ima dub) Perfecto 4. BT feat. Vincent Covello -~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: [Request] ANY Digweed or Sasha set at the Mayan
No the boxfresh promo was a promo for boxfresh clothing. I think from 1999 it had Jayn Hanna Lost Without you and Robert Owens - I'll Be Your Friend on it. I will upload it tomorrow if it hasnt been done alreadyOk now I'm confused... is this the same posted here.
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ight=boxed+setOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment