I saw Tong live once at an outdoor festival, and the set was nuts, liked him ever since...thank for the mix, downloading fine btw.
free magazine covermount cds
Collapse
X
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
I saw Tong live once at an outdoor festival, and the set was nuts, liked him ever since...thank for the mix, downloading fine btw.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Comment
-
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
from mixmag june 2000
roger sanchez global house experience
Comment
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
that media fire is so damn fast!
thanks for the tracks
DJ Q represented! Woot!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
Very surprised no one has uploaded 'Danny Howells - Tech Trance' from Ministry Mag in about 98/99. That CD is LEGEND, totally different music to what you'd hear from Danny.
I used to have it but all I know is that I don't haveit any more, not sure what happened to it. Only have a copy on minidisc. Classic setComment
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
thanks for the Sanchez set dude, much appreciated
* thanks to everyone who's played an active role in this thread, its been awesome, great idea clintComment
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
It's clearly titlled "Nick Warren" but my winamp reads it as "James Holden." Can someobody explain?Nick Warren - The Sound of Homelands (Free with Ministry mag in Spring 2000)
1. James Holden - First Light
2. Travel - Pray to Jerusalem
3. Astral Projection - Liquid Sun (Cass & Slide mix)
4. Deep Cover - Beatstalker
5. Crazy Marmalute - Can't Get Enough
6. Sphere - Barrier
7. Lucien Foort - Jaggernaut 1
8. Chimera - Poison
9. Smoked - Metropolis (US mix)
10. Cass - Emotion Surfer (Hyperion mix)
11. Mike Wells - Supercell
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3BYJPT8TComment
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
the set is definetely Nick Warren , its the only Sound of Homelands ever released by Ministry Mag , its the cover cd on the April 2000 issue (Discogs)
* Real Player also states James Holden, probably mis-taggedComment
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
Very surprised no one has uploaded 'Danny Howells - Tech Trance' from Ministry Mag in about 98/99. That CD is LEGEND, totally different music to what you'd hear from Danny.
I used to have it but all I know is that I don't haveit any more, not sure what happened to it. Only have a copy on minidisc. Classic set
actually i forgot i think i have that one too on mp3, let me dig it upComment
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
When I ripped the cd as a whole, the file name was created using the name of the first track which is James Holden - First Light. I changed the file name after import. Winamp and Itunes will probably display it a James Holden. If you change the file name in the Winamp player, it should change permenantly.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: free magazine covermount cds
Danny Howells - Ministry Presents...Tech Trance
http://www.discogs.com/release/178757
I can't belive I forgot about this one, I just put it on again while I was uploading, probably has been 3 years since I last heard it. This is a FANTASTIC mix from Danny. High energy right from the start. The intro Pob track is fantastic, and when Hale Bopp kicks in about 20 mins in..its all over from there.
Enjoy.
Tracklisting:
1 Pob Boiler (Humate Mix) (9:04)
2 Sunscreem Exodus (Chiba Mix) (4:30)
3 Marco Cord Slow Power (4:46)
4 Der Dritte Raum Hale Bopp (Jackdaw Mix) (4:43)
5 Red Shift Descender (4:56)
6 Oliver Lieb Subraumstimulation (Johnson Mix) (4:14)
7 Ylem All Paths Lead To Sol (Remix) (7:59)
8 Planisphere Eyes Of Truth (4:42)
9 Ecano Run (Z2 Mix) (7:45)
10 L.S.G. Netherworld (Vinyl Cut) (7:05)Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment