The major thing about the legals is that you know exactly what is in them and it's comparatively easy to find out how they affect you .
OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
Collapse
X
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
The major thing about the legals is that you know exactly what is in them and it's comparatively easy to find out how they affect you .The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
Thank you!!! I've just had the time to watch it all and it was so good to see all the little bits and pieces that I've found over the years put together so well. Shame they didn't show Oprah making a fool of herself thoughDecided to toss this into the mix
Ectasy Rising with Peter Jennings
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6PHhOZ32g
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
Never done anything apart from alcohol. I suppose only drinking to get drunk doesn't sound too good, but won't drink alone or without reason. I also feel a lot happier giving up caffeine, but it does make me go loopy if I have any nowadays.Comment
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
17-25 bang on the usual - beans, coke, weed with occasional mushrooms and v rarely LSD (never out of control though). However they say that when the bad times out weigh the good its time to stop and 3/4/5 day comedowns are pretty rubbish, so its all pretty much being phazed out these days. I think that really u know if u are doing to much or it is affecting u negatively and so thats when u need to sort it out. Have occasionally got a bit too friendly with one drug or another over a period of time but I have always realised what is happening and sorted it out. NO regrets though, have had a ridiculous amount of fun and have some great stories. Like that time at that club.. erm, whats it called again..? You know, when that geezer was playing.. err.. who was it? You know, It was when wothisname pulled that minger.. Or was that the other time..?
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
edited♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
I discovered the music years before I tried anything. I booze on the weekends every once in a while. I get wonky once a year at most; the amount of time it takes me to recover is too long for my taste. I will admit though, sometimes if I see a dj that rocks it until 9am Saturday and I've been up because of work/ school since 6am Friday, I need a boost to make it through the night.Comment
-
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
Used to party a lot in college about 6 yrs ago but now I just drink. I really have no desire to do anything else. Even now that I don't do drugs and just drink my music taste have still stayed the same. I really like electronic music and will always remember the good times. But I still get excited hearing a great track or mix. Pretty much for me my drug of choice is music. Will always be until the day I die. Whether it is djing or just listening to a new cd nothing will ever change I still enjoy the music just as much as when I partyed alot.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
I used to take a lot (at parties), but during the past year it has gone down dramatically. I guess the kick back the next day just isn't worth it. Plus the white lines don't have the same effect anymore in the first place. There's a time & place for everything I guess. Now I just get high on ( O Y O )Comment
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
I'd be interested to know if my latest addiction to Monster energy drink is unhealthy?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: OK does anyone here not do Drugs?
just drink a bit, don't even smoke. I have done a pill once or twice, and I will say that it really is true that it makes you dance better...your mind starts to space the beats out and you lose your default 1-2-3-4 rhythm and it starts to feel right to get really creative... Some of that sticks with you afterwards.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment