last year if you showed up at the dock you got on.. so dont think it is THAT difficult to sort out
<<<<<<OFFICAL>>>>> Sasha & Digweed boat party
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: <<<<<<OFFICAL>>>>> ; Sasha & Digweed boat party
thanks you
i did get in
fucking awsome to say the least
later or in a couple of days, i'll upload pics.Comment
-
Re: <<<<<<OFFICAL>>>>> ; Sasha & Digweed boat party
Krystyan, thanks for the video...got any more. I love watching these videos. I remember the ones from last year with Desyn opening for S&D...those were sweet videos.Comment
-
Re: <<<<<<OFFICAL>>>>> ; Sasha & Digweed boat party
I have about 2 hours of footage and lots of pictures. I'm planning on editing it all and uploading the video to my myspace page (like last year's yacht party). If anyone has footage or pictures that they want included, hit me up at jason.warth@starcomworldwide.com .
If you want to see last year's wicked videos, check out my myspace page at www.myspace.com/jasonwarth My footage was used as the video podcast for Sasha on iTunes. You can download that from there if you want too.
We have lots of good material, but could always use more. If you send me stuff, I'll be sure to credit you on the final production...
-JComment
-
Re: <<<<<<OFFICAL>>>>> ; Sasha & Digweed boat party
got a lot of material. it will take a while though. but i'll let you know as soon a we have it done.
sausage party?
good one.
open bar. buffet. ladies. sunset. "good" music. is that sausage? english would be my second language, so maybe somebody could explain that to me.Comment
-
Re: <<<<<<OFFICAL>>>>> ; Sasha & Digweed boat party
definitely not then
Comment
-
Re: <<<<<<OFFICAL>>>>> ; Sasha & Digweed boat party
it was far from a sausage party... i swear Heineken paid top models to be on the boat. they were everywhere.
they all took a back seat to the music however. it was next level shit. so looking forward to the material jason. it was great meeting you and all the chicago crew.
gregor.WHAT'S GOING DOWN
IN OUR UNDERGROUND
bringthebeatsComment
-
Re: <<<<<<OFFICAL>>>>> ; Sasha & Digweed boat party
Of course, my man... I think between your crew and ours, we pretty much owned that boat! What a night... Great to meet all of you, and great to take party in such a great event. I will definitely share the love once I have all my material organized. Going to take a crack at it tonight.it was far from a sausage party... i swear Heineken paid top models to be on the boat. they were everywhere.
they all took a back seat to the music however. it was next level shit. so looking forward to the material jason. it was great meeting you and all the chicago crew.
gregor.
-JComment
-
Re: <<<<<<OFFICAL>>>>> ; Sasha & Digweed boat party
Of course, my man... I think between your crew and ours, we pretty much owned that boat! What a night... Great to meet all of you, and great to take party in such a great event. I will definitely share the love once I have all my material organized. Going to take a crack at it tonight.
-J
thank u for that jason!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment