^Great advice. I stopped watching tv years ago, I've never slept better in my life. When I find myself not being able to sleep I tend to think I'm not tired enough, because if I was truly exhausted physically & mentally I'd be asleep. So maybe this is your inner-self's way of saying that 1 hour of running isn't enough, your career isn't challenging enough, etc
Insomnia
Collapse
X
-
Re: Insomnia
^Great advice. I stopped watching tv years ago, I've never slept better in my life. When I find myself not being able to sleep I tend to think I'm not tired enough, because if I was truly exhausted physically & mentally I'd be asleep. So maybe this is your inner-self's way of saying that 1 hour of running isn't enough, your career isn't challenging enough, etc
.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: Insomnia
turn off [ms] too, tv and your computer monitor stimulate the brain and make you feel liek its day... keeping you up ... read an hour b4 bed, hopefully that helpsComment
-
Re: Insomnia
Reading is a good idea...especially a text book....lol
Let me know if the tea worked for you or not?sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Insomnia
5 htp
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-HTP-100-mg-Vca...QQcmdZViewItem
I just take 1 before I go to bed. Tryptophan is the ingredient in milk that helps you sleep.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Insomnia
Stupid germans...
Last summer during my exam time, fucking university bullshit kept me up forever to the point when I got up in the morning and was afraid of the evening and the insomnia and these haunting thoughts. Man what a fucked up time, and my girl was like halfway around the world away from me not being able to comfort me.
Anyway, what I am trying to say is, mostly all of the time it's something on your mind that keeps you up at night. Get rid of it and you're fine.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment