Well, I'm sure you'll find a need for a Mac later on ...
So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
Collapse
X
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
Well, I'm sure you'll find a need for a Mac later on ...
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
well waiting for leopard to release would only save you about 130bucks for the upgrade compared to getting stuck with the sony which you dont exactly need if you get the macbook pro .... if you can return the sony imo why not .... think about itI broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
Dont get me wrong, I will snag one of them suckers just for the "must have" aspect of it. Just gonna be a little later.
My brother in law just got an MBP, 15" with 4 gb ram (he works at a univ. and has to run simulations), extra battery, case, and a few other goodies to match. He ended up with a bill of like $4400. The reasons I went with a Notebook (as opposed to this Sony) was the urgency of my need, the configuration (wireless N + 200 GB HD + dual layer DVD burner) all that for about $1100 cheaper for a similarly configured MBP (granted the MBPs have 2 up on the notebook with dedicated video cards and 2.4 ghz Core 2 Duo processors as opposed to 1.8 on the Sony) and the fact that I got 0% interest financing through Circuit City which I wouldn't have gotten with the Apple.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
Yea, Circuit City was carrying a whole bunch of Apples and they suddenly stopped carrying the Mac Books and MBPs (lord knows why). Even then I would be hard pressed (at this juncture in time) to consider the 15" MBP considering the one I was eyeing was $2499 ($1150 more than this Sony
)
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
There you go! Do it!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
Not to deter this thread but that's fucking awesome. I was so glad when CompUSSR closed down 129 stores in the country, including all of the SoCal shops and now this. It's about tme these thieves take a massive hit for trying to rip off the masses.Comment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
I wont complain if they closed down before my debt is paid off
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
^ ^ Reading the info. on the new Leopard reminds me of when my brother got his first computer in the early 80s. It was the original Mac. Loved that thing. First computer I used and I rode that thing until we killed it. I never went the Mac route in later years because I honestly don't have a need for the high priced stuff. I know it's the "you get what you pay for" but I'm that dude that loves to be able to comprise my system from a custom build and put it all together myself. Having said that, and knowing that since we now have x86 architecture going on and the prices are dramatically going down, I will suffice it to say that I just may have to get a new Apple at year's end.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment